Saturday 12 September 2015

Introduction!

Lets begin with a little intro so that we know each other before we begin this journey...

I am a stay home mama of a two year old girl.I used to have quite a few hobbies before her...i am not saying that she stopped me getting indulged into my hobbies but after her i wasn't left with much time to continue with them.

BUT BUT BUT

its about time that i rekindle with my hobbies that i used to enjoy doing during my free time.So, I will be sharing with you what i like to eat (previously) now cook as well,my motherhood journey(not that i am some expert) i am learning on job as well so some tips/suggestions might be beneficial for new moms or moms to be, general idea about life and relationships etc. we will come up with ideas as we go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment